Coffee is enjoyed in many ways; from the good old black coffee to a delicious mochaccino. The following Honey Milk Iced Coffee recipe puts another tasty twist to our beloved caffeinated beverage. This yummy Honey Milk Iced Coffee will certainly sweeten up your day, and it only requires a few simple ingredients!
Makes 1 glass.
What you need:
- 1 Coffee capsule of your choice. We recommend a full-bodied coffee.
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- ¼ cup skim or low-fat milk (almond milk can also be used)
- ¼ cup half and half (mix equal parts milk and heavy cream)
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6-8 ice blocks
- Brew your coffee capsule and pour into a cup. Use two pods if you like strong coffee. Stir the honey into the hot coffee. Add the milk, cream and vanilla then stir.
- Put your ice blocks into a shaker and pour the coffee mixture over the ice. Cover and shake for +- 20 seconds. Pour combined coffee and ice into a glass and serve immediately.