If you are a coffee lover and have been searching for the best spot to pick up some Nespresso coffee pods, there truly is no better choice than Coffee Capsules Direct. In this brief guide, we will outline some of the many reasons why this is the case, as well as delve into some top tips and tricks for those with Nespresso Original Line machines.
On our online store, you will find compatible pods that bring flavours from across the world, all in one convenient destination. If variety and taste are at the top of your coffee priority list, you are certainly in the right place.
Nespresso Coffee Pods: Why Shop With Us?
Let’s have a look at a few of the fantastic reasons to consider us for all of your coffee needs:
- We are Incredibly User-Friendly – Life can be a little over-complicated at times nowadays, however, at Coffee Capsules Direct, we like to keep things as simple as possible. Our website has been specifically designed to be easily navigable and the process is a breeze from start to finish. There are only a few steps involved: browse through our vast selection of compatible capsules and decide on the pods that appeal most to you. Then, head over to your cart to complete the purchase, and in no time at all, your capsules will be delivered straight to your front door! No stress and no hassle.
- Plenty of Variety – We strive to offer our customers ample choice when it comes to coffee, as everyone has different tastes and preferences. In our online store, it is safe to say that there is something for everyone – we have plenty of Nespresso coffee pods, Dolce Gusto pods, descaling products, and more. If you are new to compatible capsules, we encourage you to try a broad range of them to figure out which ones are most to your liking. We also offer bulk deals on a regular basis, giving you the best opportunity to pick up high-quality pods at amazing prices. In fact, we provide the largest selection of coffee capsules in South Africa!
- Our Service is Second to None – If you have a look through our customer reviews and testimonials, you will notice that our excellent service is frequently commented on. We go above and beyond to ensure that our clients are more than pleased with not only the capsules themselves but also the speed of delivery, customer service, and user-friendliness. Beyond this, we often assist our customers in figuring out the compatibility of their machines and which capsules will work best for them. If you feel that you are unsure of the kind of coffee machine you are currently using, send us an email with a picture of the device and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Great Quality Coffee – Of course, this is the most important factor when deciding on where to get your Nespresso coffee pods from, and we have certainly got you covered with some of the highest quality coffee you can find anywhere. We stock some of the best local and international brands in the industry and are constantly searching for new and exciting capsules to offer in our online store. On top of this, we create our very own home-brand capsules that can compete with any coffee capsules in the world, flavour-wise. We are incredibly confident that you will be more than pleased with whatever pods you decide on.
- Our Prices – If you decide to do your coffee shopping through us, your wallet will surely thank you for it. At the end of the day, it isn’t necessary to spend an arm and a leg to drink great coffee in the morning. Beyond the affordable prices of our compatible coffee pods, we offer free shipping on orders of more than R500 and plenty of bulk savings that should sweeten the deal even more! Just another great reason to consider us for all of your compatible capsule needs.
- Convenience is the Name of the Game – We are sure that most of you reading this lead extremely busy lives, and anything that saves you a bit of time and energy is surely worth considering. Only a few minutes are needed to place your order on our website and after that, your coffee pods will be delivered in 2 – 3 business days within major city centres – it doesn’t get any easier. For those who find they have less and less time in the day, fear not – with us, amazing coffee is only a few clicks away.
If you have any questions about the process, don’t hesitate to send us an email and one of our friendly team members will be sure to get back to you quickly.
Nespresso Coffee Pods: Tips And Tricks To Spice Up Your Coffee Ritual
As we mentioned we would, let’s jump into a few fantastic tricks that should help you create the perfect brew, every time.
1. Adjust The Amount Of Water Your Machine Releases
Each Original Line Nespresso machine comes with a few pre-programmed cup size settings. Generally, these are Ristretto (25ml), Espresso (40ml), and Lungo (110ml). However, you don’t need to stick to the factory settings if they are not fully to your liking.
- Place a coffee mug or cup underneath the spout of your Nespresso machine.
- Place any compatible Nespresso coffee capsule inside.
- Press either the Ristretto, Espresso, or Lungo, and hold it in – this is important.
- Release the brew button when you feel the perfect amount of water has passed through the capsule.
- After this, the factory setting should have been updated to the new, preferred amount of liquid.
Whichever setting you choose should remain this way unless you repeat the process again. It may require some trial and error, but there is no harm in experimenting as you can perform this trick as many times as you see fit. For those who are partial to larger brews, this trick can be an absolute game-changer.
2. Warm-Up Your Nespresso Machine Before Using It
For those that are quite particular about the quality of their coffee, this is a simple, yet highly effective way of guaranteeing you get the perfect brew. Before placing the capsule into your machine, press the Lungo setting and simply run some hot water through the system with the lid closed. This has three benefits: firstly, it will flush out any coffee residue that may have been sitting in the lines from the previous use. This should ensure that there is no cross-contamination between coffee pods and that you get the exact taste you expect.
Secondly, warming up the components of the machine sufficiently will enhance its ability to cleanly pierce the capsules, and should also help regulate the amount of hot water that is sent through it. Essentially, this will help your machine pour smoothly and consistently. Lastly, it comes with the added benefit of heating up your cup before the coffee is inside, ensuring that the temperature of the brew is right where it should be.
3. Use Filtered Water In Your Water Reservoir
We are sure that you want to get the very best out of your machine and the delicious coffee capsules that you have purchased. Besides the obvious main ingredient, which is the coffee itself, water is the other deciding factor in how tasty your brew will be. Oftentimes, tap water features trace amounts of chlorine and sediments that can ever so slightly alter the flavours of the coffee.
We understand that bottled water can be quite expensive and isn’t the best long-term solution – why not consider investing in a water filter for your home? Alternatively, you could opt for a water filter jug that can handle small amounts of water at any given time. Whichever option you decide on, your taste buds will thank you for it. On top of this, filtered water comes with the added benefit of reducing the need to descale your machine. This is because there is less sediment and outside bacteria in filtered water.
4. Descale Your Nespresso Machine Regularly
While we are on the topic of descaling, allow us to walk you through the reasons why it is so vital. Water has small amounts of magnesium carbonate and calcium dissolved in it, and while there are zero health implications that come with this, it can result in a build-up of lime deposits inside your machine. If left unattended, these build-ups can actually begin to clog the lines, which will result in less coffee coming out until, eventually, no coffee can get through at all.
The other consideration is that the lime deposits will begin to change the taste of the coffee itself – creating a somewhat sour aftertaste. This only happens after many months without descaling, but we are sure you would prefer to avoid this. You can descale your machine as frequently as you prefer, however, we generally recommend that you perform the process every few months. It is quite an easy thing to do and only takes a few minutes from start to finish, but it can make a world of difference to the longevity of your Nespresso machine.
At Coffee Capsules Direct, we have a selection of descaling pods from Caffenu that make the process even simpler! Most Nespresso machines have a descaling setting, so you can always refer to the product manual if necessary. Some people see descaling as a bit of a hassle, but it is a crucial process that we are sure you will thank yourself for completing in the future.
We hope that you have found this guide to be informative and we encourage you to take a moment to check out our impressive coffee capsule selection. At Coffee Capsules Direct, we skip all the hassle and effort and get right down to what’s important: delectable, flavourful brews and great value for money! These tips and tricks have stood us in good stead and they will surely be useful additions to your coffee ritual.