Tiramisu Mousse is an all-time favourite when it comes to the most delectable coffee-infused recipes. Be honest and ask yourself – who really wants Tiramisu cake when all you can have is the mouth-watering mousse?? Yes indeed, this way you’ll get the best of the Tiramisu world, which comes in the form of a delectable mixture of coffee, cream, chocolate and mascarpone. With this particular recipe, you’ll whip up the best Tiramisu Mousse the world had ever seen, in as easy as 1-2-3!Ingredients:
- 1/4 cup of espresso
- 1 cup of cold heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/2 cups of powdered sugar
- 225g mascarpone cheese or cream cheese
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 dark chocolate of your choice
Putting the ingredients together is the fun part– and in fact, you can whip up this amazingly addictive Tiramisu mousse in less than 20 minutes:
- Firstly, simply make your espresso using any one of our vast range of capsules and let it sit for 5 minutes.
- Next, you will want to give your heavy whipping cream a good beating, until its stiff enough.
- Now comes the mascarpone part – one of the best parts! Mix this with your powdered sugar with a mixer until smooth. Then add the vanilla extract.
- Get a hold of your whipped cream and fold it into the coffee mixture.Now place the mousse in a gallon size Ziploc bag, preferably fitted with a large round tip. To start the layering process, whip out your favourite serving glasses and put a small amount of the mousse at the bottom of each. Next, top the first layer with a dusting of cocoa powder. Simply continue to layer the one with the other until you reach the top. Once at the top, sprinkle over (by grating) the chocolate.
- Go ahead and let your delectable mousse chill in the fridge for a while, or at least for as long as you are able to hold out! Serve and enjoy!
Should you be in the market for some coffee for this recipe, why not peruse our online store and purchase the capsules, beans or filter coffee you're going to need?