A cup of hot chocolate always manages to warm the soul and put a little smile on the face, assuring true comfort. If you are a fan of hot chocolate, and generally a lover of all things chocolate, then this recipe is for you (or a chocolate lover you know).
This recipe requires very little and is quick to whip up for you and those nearest and dearest.
- 200 ml milk of your choice
- 1 or 2 pods Nespresso® compatible Hot Chocolate capsules
- 1-2 tsp of Nutella (or Chocnut spread)
- Heat milk in milk frother, or use your machine's steam wand. Even microwave your milk if you don't have a frother, by pouring milk into a microwave-safe jar, about halfway. Then seal the jar and shake for +-30 seconds. Then open the jar and microwave the milk in the jar for +-45 seconds.
- Brew 1 or 2 of the Hot Chocolate capsules into a mug.
- Add Nutella (or Chocnut spread) and mix.
- Add the heated, frothed milk.
Oomph it up (optional):
- Top it up with whipped cream.
- Decorate with some grated chocolate or marshmallows, or both!
To view the original recipe and a few more, click here.