This winter you are spoiled with choice with hot chocolate to pick and choose from. Go for the thick, rich and creamy luxury Gimoka Hot Chocolate Nescafe® Dolce Gusto® compatible capsules, or Nespresso® compatible hot chocolate capsules which have a rich, decadent and chocolaty flavour and only 30 calories per 110 ml serving.This delicious recipe is true to its name as you would want to have some more! It surely will keep you warm and your sweet tooth thoroughly satisfied this winter. Invite a special friend or arrange a late night delight with someone special. It goes excellent with an open fire and a warm blanket ;) Serves 2
- 2 cups of your favourite Coffee Capsules Direct hot chocolate
- 2 tbsp. chocolate syrup
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- digestive biscuits or crackers of your choice
- 1/2 cup marshmallows
- Preheat oven grill to 200 - 230 °C. Cover an oven rack with baking sheet and move to the second position from the top. You will need enough space to fit the mug topped with marshmallows underneath the grill. This will help roast the marshmallows nicely.
- Rub the top of the mugs with marshmallow. Crumb the biscuits and press the top of the mugs into the crumbs. For an extra malty/nutty flavour you can also add crumbs to the bottom of the mugs.
- Prepare your favourite Coffee Capsules Direct hot chocolate and fill about three quarters of the mugs. Add sugar to taste and stir.
- Add a quarter cup of marshmallows to each mug and place in oven on the baking sheet.
- Keeping an eye on the marshmallows let them roast until brown, be careful not to let them burn or catch fire. (If they do, blow the flame out before removing from oven.)
- Use heat protective cloves and carefully remove the baking sheet with mugs from the oven when the marshmallows have browned.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup and left-over crumbs over the marshmallows (optional). Although the mugs will cool rather quickly, test before handling the mugs. Enjoy your S’mores hot chocolate.