Go the extra mile for your partner or loved one’s morning cup of coffee this Valentine’s Day and show you really care. This Red Velvet Latte recipe is bound to warm the heart!A little red food colouring goes a long way and we promise this velvety goodness will make a lasting impression!
What you need:
- 1/2 cup coffee Dark Roast Blend or any coffee you love.
- 1 cup milk or almond milk etc
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 3 drops red food colouring
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup chocolate chips
- Garnish: whipped cream
- Add milk and sugar to a saucepan and bring to a simmer on medium heat.
- Stir until sugar dissolves.
- Remove from heat and stir in chocolate until melted.
- Add coffee, vanilla, and food colouring. Stir.
- Garnish with whipped cream and chocolate chips.
- Serve to your loved one for example on Valentine’s Day! Love is all around!