Recipe: 1. Have kids. 2. Make coffee.
3. Forget you made coffee. 4. Drink it cold.
The above is one option. As a more delicious alternative, we found this kid-proof iced coffee that stays delicious no matter how crazy your mornings are!Serves: 8 cups Preparation Time: 24 Hours Ingredients: 6 oz 100% Arabica coffee 6 cups cold water Optional flavour twists: Flavoured coffee, vanilla extract, cocoa powder, vanilla powder, cinnamon, or add ice cream. Method:
- Combine coffee and cool water in a large enough container.
- Cover and leave out at room temperature for 24 hours.
- Use a fine mesh strainer or cheesecloth to drain the coffee mixture from the container. Pour through at least twice to ensure all the grounds have been removed from the liquid.
- Put the coffee in the fridge in an air-tight container until you’re ready to drink.
- When preparing your own glass, add 1 cup of ice. Also, add a 1:1 ratio of coffee to more water and mix. Add desired sugar, sweetener, or dairy product to coffee.