This recipe is vegan, plus free of gluten and refined-sugarPreparation time: 35 minutes Serving: Enough for 7 to 15 cups.
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons of coconut sugar
- Pinch of salt
- ½ (1 half) of a vanilla bean
- Shake the can of coconut milk and pour into a saucepan.
- Stir in the 3 tablespoons of coconut sugar and pinch of salt.
- Cook over a medium-low heat until the sugar dissolves and the mixture starts to bubble. Do not let it boil.
- Cut the vanilla bean in half lengthwise, remove the seeds and add to the milk mixture, stirring continuously.
- Place the vanilla bean half into a pot and cover with a lid.
- Allow the mixture to cool for 30 minutes or more until it reaches room temperature.
- Strain your creamer using a fine mesh strainer while pouring into a glass container or jar and discard the beans.
- Seal the container or jar with a lid and refrigerate.