Summertime affords us several opportunities that winter doesn't. One of the best things to do is having an iced coffee in the sun. If you are craving a cup of cold caffeinated bliss, don´t spend an obscene amount of money in a restaurant. Make yourself a delicious Mocha Frappuccino at home, in just a few minutes!
- 4 regular sized Frappuccinos or 2 giant (grande) ones
- 4 shots espresso (If you have an Espresso Coffee Machine like Nespresso®, use a strong, full-bodied blend like our African Blend, or a Choc Hazelnut flavoured coffee for the extra kick. Use at least 4 capsules)
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups ice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup, plus more for topping
- whipped cream (fresh or from a can)
- Add the warm espresso and sugar to blender. Blend until combined.
- Add milk, ice and chocolate syrup. Blend on high until ice is fine.
- Serve topped with whipped cream and chocolate syrup.