Coffee mulled wine is the perfect solution to your winter problems. This is a warm drink that acts as a delicious treat when the cold is too much to deal with. For those who don’t know what mulled wine is, you are already missing out on a staple of the winter season for outdoor people. It consists of usually red wine, though it can be any type of wine, heated with mulling spices like cinnamon, ginger or orange. There are tons of recipes around the internet, and it’s really easy to make.
Adding coffee to this already delicious drink really elevates the experience, and makes it so much cozier.
- ¾ cup of Caffeluxe Ugandan
- 1 L of the mulled wine of your choice
- 3 shots of grappa
- 2 tablespoons of honey (if mulled wine does not have honey)
- You simply make about a ¾ cup of Caffeluxe Ugandan and pour it into a pan with about 1 L of the mulled wine of your choice.
- We suggest adding 3 shots of grappa and if your mulled wine doesn’t already have it, a little bit of honey.
- Leave the mixture for about 5 minutes so that the ingredients infuse and blend nicely.
- Finally, pour yourself and your friends a nice cup of warm coffee mulled wine to enjoy by the fire!
Original recipe courtesy of Twin Engine Coffee