Frappe Mocha Recipe
This recipe for the Frappe Mocha makes about 2 servings. Prep: 5 mins + freezing.
114 calories per serving
This fabulous Frappe Mocha is an ice cold star with comparatively low calories if you don´t add the additional whipped cream. The combination of chocolate and our premium coffee works well together. Your taste buds will love it.
What you need
How to do it
- 2-4 coffee capsules from Coffee capsules direct (2/3 cup coffee)
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 4-1/2 teaspoons chocolate syrup
- 1/2 cup crushed ice
- Optional: Whipped topping and additional chocolate syrup
- Put your favourite coffee capsules in your Espresso machine (2-4 capsules needed depending on how strong you want it to be). Put the capsules one after the other in the machine and press the single button. Pour the single coffees in an ice cube tray and freeze for an ½ - 1 hour.
- Put the milk into the milk frother and press the snowflake button to froth the milk cold. Pour frothed milk into chilled glasses and add the Espresso mixture.
- Add chocolate syrup and crushed ice and give it a good stir. Serve immediately.
- Garnish with whipped topping and additional chocolate syrup if desired.