Try this delicious Chocolate Vanilla Dream with this spirit-lifting Chai Latte recipe. You are in for a treat with this true delight. Just the right balance of chocolate and vanilla in only a few steps! And the best news: You only need 4 ingredients to make it!
- 1 red espresso® Instant Vanilla Chai Latte Sachet
- 40ml boiled water
- 1-2 teaspoons of cocoa powder
- 1 cup of plant-based milk (If you want an extra chocolatey delight, try some chocolate flavoured soy milk)
- Mix Vanilla Chai Latte powder in with 40ml boiled water.
- In a saucepan, add plant-based milk and cocoa powder. Heat up on the stove and bring to a boil.
- Add vanilla chai to hot cocoa mix and pour into your mug.
- Top up with frothed milk.
Credit to Michaela Leach from Health Alignment for the original latte recipe & images - see original recipe here.