We all need a bit of sweetness in our lives right now. If you’re looking to make something special at home for Easter either for yourself or for your kids (replace the caffeine with chocolate milk for the kid-friendly version), this tasty delicacy might just be for you: a Chocolate Egg Frappuccino.
What you need:
- 2 shots espresso (or 1/2 cup of ) – chilled (use chocolate milk to make kid-friendly version)
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 3 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups of ice cubes
- 2 Cadbury hollow chocolate eggs (or any chocolate eggs of your choice) – broken apart into pieces
- whipped cream (for topping)
- chocolate shavings (for topping)
- Blend everything together in a blender until smooth.
- Serve in a glass-topped with whipped cream and chocolate shavings.
- Decorate with leftover Easter Eggs on the top
For some extra yum, add some Cadbury Whispers in or on top of your Frappuccino!