Caramel Iced Latte Recipe
This recipe for the Caramel Iced Latte makes about 1 serving. Prep: 5 mins. 240 calories per serving So what do you get when you combine “coffee” with “refreshing summer beverage”? This perfect Caramel Iced Latte. The combination of sweet caramel and savoury esprecco makes this drink an all time favourite.
What you need:
- 3 pumps (or about 1 1/2 to 2 tablespoons) caramel syrup
- 1-2 coffee capsules (1/3 cup coffee)
- 2/3 cup milk
- Crushed ice / ice cubes
How to do it:
- Add two pumps of caramel syrup to a glass.
- Put the milk into a chilled glass and add the Espresso mixture by simply putting a capsule in your Espresso machine and running a single shot. We recommend using a medium to dark roast coffee, especially if you’re going to add a sweetener (like caramel syrup). With a darker roast, the coffee can hold its own alongside the milk and sugar – that coffee flavour doesn’t disappear behind the other ingredients.
- Add crushed ice or ice cubes and give it a stir. Serve immediately. Enjoy!