The seasons are changing, and the colder "Brrr!" evenings have arrived. This caramel brûlée coffee recipe goes down well any time of the year, but it certainly makes for a bona fide winter warmer!
Whipping this hot drink together does not require much ingredients or time. See below what you need for the ultimate caramel coffee treat.
Serves: 2 coffee lovers Prep time: 10 mins Cook time: 5 mins Total time: 15 mins
- 1 cup of milk
- 1/4 cup prepared caramel sauce or caramel syrup, plus extra for drizzling
- 1 teaspoon of brown sugar
- 2 cups of your favourite hot coffee
- Whipped cream
- In small saucepan, stir together your milk, caramel sauce/syrup and brown sugar over medium heat for 4 to 5 minutes or until foamy and steaming, whisking frequently.
- Divide milk mixture between each cup of hot coffee and stir. Top each mug with whipped cream and extra caramel sauce.
- Get comfy and enjoy!