Cappuccino Cooler RecipeThis recipe for the Cappuccino Cooler makes about 4 servings. Prep: 5 mins + freeze. 370 calories per serving This Cappuccino Cooler is best enjoyed on a hot summers day. Spoil yourself with the delicious combination of coffee and ice cream. Lay back and relax. What you need:
- 5-8 coffee capsules from Coffee capsules direct (5 cups of coffee)
- 4 scoops chocolate ice cream
- 6 teaspoons chocolate syrup
- ice (crushed)
- 1 cup whipped cream
- Add everything besides the coffee into a blender: combine ice cream and chocolate syrup until smooth. Pour over crushed ice.
- Make your coffee by inserting the coffee capsules into your Espresso machine (one after the other, pouring a single shot each).
- Let the coffee mixture cool off in the fridge or freezer till it is cold. Add into the blender and blend smoothly.
- Serve into chilled glasses and garnish with a dollop of whipped cream.