Halloween is well-celebrated throughout many parts of the world. While we in South Africa may not be the biggest observers of the spooky holiday, we can still get into the spirit of things with a little boosy halloween coffee drink!
This spooky drink requires very little but will surely scare your socks off. Be cautioned that this chilling drink is for trick or treaters aged 18 and older!
Ingredients to make a boosy halloween drink
- 90ml of brewed espresso
- 30ml of rum
- 30ml of syrup
- 1/2 cup of full cream milk
- 1/2 cup of light cream
- Cinnamon & sugar mix for razzle dazzle on the glass rim
- Margarita glasses (or what you have on hand)
Making your boosy halloween drink
- Wipe the rim of your glass with some syrup, and then dip the rim of the glass into the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Put all the other ingredients together in a cocktail shaker and give it a good old shake.
- Strain and pour the contents over ice into your glass.
- Sit back and enjoy the spooks!
In need of some coffee to conjure up this freaky fresh drink? Then look no further! Fulfill all your coffee needs right here.